Northcote Road Summer Fete is an established community street festival held in Battersea’s famous shopping street Northcote Road SW11.
This popular event has been running for over 20 years and has an estimated attendance of over 10,000 people throughout the course of the day.
Attendees are a mix of ages and cultures but predominantly families with young children from the local and surrounding areas.
• Northcote Road will be closed to vehicle traffic for visitors and customers to enjoy.
• Live performance stage hosting music, dance and entertainment acts throughout the day;
• Open air big screen showing all the action from the Wimbledon Men’s Tennis Final;
• Over 100 visiting stalls selling items such as clothing, jewellery, toys, homewares, accessories, antiques plus a great selection of street food and pop-up bars
• Activities for children and families
• The local business community showcasing its impressive selection of independent shops and setting up stalls and activities outside their premises.
• To apply for a stall, please click here
Sunday, 14th July 2019
Northcote Road, Battersea, SW11
11am – 6pm